Go Green with LED Lighting
Your current lighting system fixtures and wiring allow you an opportunity to convert from halogen to LED lamps. Whether you are updating a current system or installing a new one, LED is an option to consider.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- LEDs run much cooler than incandescent and halogen bulbs, which greatly increases their longevity and enables them to function in cold temperatures.
- LEDs can last up to 50,000 hours — 42 times longer than incandescent bulbs and 13 times longer than halogen bulbs.
- Fewer bulbs are needed, therefore less maintenance.
- Power consumption is the lowest compared to all other lighting technologies — 80 percent less than incandescent bulbs and 75 percent less than halogen bulbs.
- LEDs contain no mercury, harmful gasses, or toxins.
- LEDs are available in many different color temperatures.
- LEDs require higher initial investment but produce greater energy returns over time.
- LED LIGHTS ARE GUARANTEED FOR 5 YEARS BY LIGHTSCAPES OF WNY.